What documents do I need to apply for a French mortgage?
The list of document will depend on your situation and the type of project. However here is a list of standard requirements:
- Identification: passports, marriage certificate, utility bill, council tax bill.
- Income: payslips, employment offer, pension income, P60s or W2s, leases for rental income, company accounts & accountant letter for self-employed.
- Debts: mortgage statements, car and personal loan statements, credit card statements.
- Assets: property valuations, stock portfolio statements, savings accounts, other investments.
- Taxes: inland revenue declarations, 1040s, notices of assessment.
- Bank Statements: The movements of the last 90 days for all your bank accounts
- Property: purchase contracts or property title.