- Publisher of the Website
The website accessible at www.cartefinancement.com is produced and published by Carte Financement, a simplified joint stock company, whose head office is located at 11 rue Jean Mermoz – 75008 Paris, France, entered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 518316484.
Email address: email@example.com
Tel: 01 53 24 14 20
- Applicable professional rules
Carte Financement is authorised to practice in France as an:
- Intermediary in Banking Operations and Payment Services, Broker Category;
- Insurance Intermediary, Broker category.
For these two activities, Carte Financement is registered with the Organisation for the single register of insurance, banking and finance intermediaries (ORIAS) under number 10 058 759. It operates under the supervision of the Prudential Supervisory and Resolution Authority (ACPR), 4 place de Budapest, CS 92459, 75436 Paris Cedex 09 (https://acpr.banque-france.fr – tel: 01.49.95.40.00).
As an intermediary in banking operations and payment services, broker category, Carte Financement:
- is governed by Articles L519-1 to L519-6 of the French Monetary and Financial Code and subsequent related decrees and orders;
- complies with the provisions of the French Monetary and Financial Code, issued by Decree no. 2012-101, on the status of IOBSP, in particular with regard to all the information to be provided to the principal.
As an insurance intermediary, broker category, Carte Financement:
- is governed by Articles L520-1 et seq. of the French Insurance Code and subsequent related decrees and orders;
- complies with the provisions of the French Insurance Code, issued by Decree no. 2006-1091 of 30 August 2006, on the status of IAS, including all the information to be provided to the principal.
Carte Financement certifies that it is not under any contractual obligation to work with one or more credit institutions, and declares that it is not held and does not hold any voting rights or capital in a credit institution.
It also states that it did not record, with a credit institution, during the previous year, a share of more than one-third of its turnover as intermediation activity.
Any verification on the ORIAS site: https://orias.fr.
- Publication Director
Jean-Baptiste Monié, Manager
- Hosting/managed services
The site is hosted and managed by The Coding Machine, a simplified joint-stock company, whose head office is located at 56 Rue de Londres, 75008 Paris, France.
The site was created by The Coding Machine whose head office is located at 56 Rue de Londres, 75008 Paris, France.
The photographic, visual and/or textual content was created by Shutterstock, whose head office is located at 78, avenue Raymond Poincaré, 75116 Paris.
- Intellectual property
The site visitor acknowledges that the entire site as well as all of its content, which includes, without this list being exhaustive, the site architecture, and all texts, articles, information, photographs, videos, images, illustrations, (including or not personal data), software, trademarks, logos contained in the site are protected by intellectual property law and are owned entirely by Carte Financement or are licensed to the latter.
Visitors are only allowed to access the site and use the features available to them. Visitors must not:
- copy, reproduce, represent, circulate, distribute, publish, permanently or temporarily, all or part of the content and/or the site by any means and on any current or future medium;
- create derivative works from the content and/or the site;
- modify, translate, adapt, arrange, all or part of the content and/or the site; or
- disassemble, decompile, perform reverse engineering on the site.
In any case visitors are solely liable for the use they make of the information and personal data provided via the site. Pursuant to Article L122-4 of the French Intellectual Property Code, any representation or reproduction not expressly authorised, in whole or in part and by any process whatsoever, would be unlawful and constitute an infringement punishable under articles. L335-2 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code.
- Applicable law
These provisions are subject to French law.
“No payments of any kind whatsoever may be demanded of an individual prior to obtaining a loan or loans of money”.